A successful construction project is the result of a well-defined and executed Pre-Construction Plan. There are many questions that you need answered before thinking about your next project.
- What is going to cost?
- How long will it take?
- Who should I hire to design it?
- What options can I do now that will save me money on maintenance and energy cost in the future?
- How will I finance my project?
Preconstruction Services from Associated Contractors will guide you in the right direction and answer these questions and more. During this pre-construction phase we will provide the specific information needed for you to make the best design decisions possible. As your expert we will present information about your project with respect to:
- Guidance on Request for Proposals for Professional Services
- Estimates of cost of construction
- Comparative cost for different systems
- Schedules for design & construction
- Permitting time and requirements
- Recommendations on material and equipment selection
- Price checks on design as it progresses
- Recommendations for subcontractors and the bidding process
There are many other issues which we will focus on during this pre-construction phase as well. Our goal is to put you in the best position to make informed decisions and maximize the use of your construction dollars.